Wednesday 26 July 2017

Meeting to meet needs refugees

Strange how life goes around in the 1980s I was a nurse member of the Medical Campaign against Nuclear weapons.... tonight I was in a meeting to look at meeting the medical needs of refugees.... and the group was Medact they have evolved from the MCANW and merged with the Medical Association for the Prevention of War.... tonight we had a skype link up in Holland with a doctor that helps in Calais, Dunkirk and Brussels..... so was a very stimulating evening of sharing projects with all those working with refugees.... I was able to present my Family Link Up project....and the doctor on Skype was happy to see they the family now located in Belgium from Eleonas Camp was well..  I hope I can go with them to the camps and help with reports.... and would be great to get to see Boshra Leen and Celine too.... 

I seriously need some funding for all that I am doing however.... there is so much that I can do to build on my knowledge and expertise and help with networking to link all groups together. In September in York there is a two day conference on Health through Peace..... but this costs to go to...
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰